- What is the Customer Reward Points Program?
- How does the Customer Reward Points Program work?
- What is the difference between "Earned" and "Pending" points?
- Are points awarded simply for opening an account?
- Are there products earning extra points?
- Are there any minimum and maximum requirements?
- How can I see my points?
- How can I use my earned points?
- When will "Pending" points become "Earned" points?
- When do my points expire?
- Are points awarded on shipping expenses?
- Do I earn points for items purchased with points redeemed?
- Can I use points to pay for shipping expenses?
- Can points be redeemed for cash?
- Do I earn points for discounted products?
- Conditions of use
- More questions?
The Customer Reward Points Program is our way of saying "Thank You!" and rewarding our valued, loyal customers by giving you points that can be redeemed against future orders.
When you place an order, you gain 1 point for every dollar that a product costs. Points are credited to your account as "Pending" or "Earned" and are listed in the "Reward Points" side box on the left side of every store page.
Earned points can be used for partial payment of an order during checkout. Pending points are still yours but they have not been released, probably because we have not received your payment yet.
Not at this time.
Maybe. When you click on an item, its value in points is displayed below the product's name. Some products may earn more than 1 point per dollar depending on special promotions running from time to time.
• There is a minimum number of 50 points required in order to redeem them
• There is a minimum purchase amount of $12.00 required in order to redeem your points
• You may use points to pay for up to 50% of your order
Once logged in to your account, your pending and earned points will be listed in the left side column. If you have items in your cart, their value in points will also be listed. Points corresponding to items in your cart will be earned when the order is completed and will disappear if an item is removed from your cart or the order is not completed.
When you go to checkout, you will see how many points you have earned, what their monetary value is and you will be asked how many of them you want to use for payment of your order. You may use all (up to 50% of the order value), part, or none of your points if you want to keep them accumulating to be used in the future for a larger order. The choice is yours.
When you have entered the number of points you want to redeem, proceed to the next step (confirmation of order) and you will see the value of points deducted from the total of your order. Confirm the order and you will see the order confirmation page.
If you pay by credit card or PayPal, the points will be temporarily listed as "Pending" for a day or two and then they will change to "Earned". If you pay by another method, for example by Money Order, the points will stay to "Pending" status until we receive payment for your order.
Your points are valid for 120 days from the date of order and, if not used by then, they are lost.
No. You will appreciate that points are awarded to thank you for items you purchase. Shipping expenses are only money we collect and pay to the shipper on your behalf.
No. You earn points for items purchased normally. Redeemed points do not earn more points.
Yes. The value of your points will be deducted from the total cost of your order which includes shipping expenses. In simple terms, the value of your points is equivalent to cash and you can spend it as you like.
No, points may only be redeemed for merchandise purchased online through our website.
Of course you do. The number of points earned is based on the final (discounted) price of the product.
• Points are awarded for and applied to online purchases only
• Points are awarded to registered users only
• Points are not transferrable
• Points may not be exchanged for cash
• We reserve the right to discontinue the Customer Reward Points Program at any time without advance notice. If we do, you will still be able to use any points earned up to that time.
If you still have questions about our Customer Reward Program, please contact us and we shall be happy to clarify any point.